A site about me, and some English assignment.

Monday 15 September 2014

My Friend

08:26 Posted by Unknown No comments
Hello again, my reader. This is my second post, thank you. I am sorry for the huge time margin between my first post and my second because of my procrastinating habits. In this post, I am going to tell you about my friend, Della.

Her full name is Della Annisa Zahra. She was my classmate before she changed class to the accelerated class. She was born on July 22nd 1999. She lives in Jl. Jongjolong 57 Buah Batu. She studied in SMP 13 Bandung. She has a younger sister aged 12 and a younger brother aged 4.

She is relatively tall and has fair skin. Her nose is rounded and she wears glasses. She also wears hijab that makes her looks like a Middle Eastern girl.

She likes reading novels, like the Hunger Games Trilogy. Her favorite genres are action, fiction, and comedy. She likes watching education movies like NatGeo and also films like Despicable Me, Conan, and Smurf. She also likes browsing youtube and playing games in her computer. Her favorite food and drink are french fries and orange juice.

People she looks up to are Marie Curie, Galileo, Mozard, Beethoven, etc. She especially likes Marie Curie because she is persistent and never gives up. When she grows up, she want to be a designer, anthropologist, psychologist, and maybe a math teacher.

That's what I learned about her. Stay tuned as I will turned up my 3rd post soon. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment