A site about me, and some English assignment.

Sunday 22 February 2015

My Cram School

16:38 Posted by Unknown No comments
Hello my friends. Especially for today, I'm going to advertise about my super duper great cram school... the esteemed Bimo Cram School.
     Warning : I don't have one.


Fan to Night Cramming?
Low on Creativity?
Need Inspiration?

Listen to me, I will offer you a really great deal which is a magical solution to all your (studying) problem.
Bimo Cram School (fictional) is here to help.

The Bimo Cram School is designed to help you : 
+ Increase focus
+ Increase memory
+ Increase creativity

 And how is all that possible? With Drug Sage invention of course... Rainbow Pills.

Rainbow Pills are wonderful supplements created by the infamous Drug Sage from the land of China from traditional mix of herbs grown there. Guaranteed to enhance your learning skill.

 Want to try it? Call us, (022) 9333444..

0 comments:

Post a Comment