A site about me, and some English assignment.

Sunday 2 November 2014

My Day in Matswapati (II)

06:58 Posted by Unknown No comments
And here comes the second part. Yay... I have no idea on how these real long boring narrative could be interesting to someone since my time there was not really a tense adventure or a comedic epic either. If you want to see someone with a good humor sense, check my classmate Farid's blog, http://dontlookathere.wordpress.com/. As for my own blog, read at your risk.

Last time, I left you when I was talking the moment I laid in a mosque. Let me copy part of the last paragraph of last post to remind you :
              ...After praying, I and my friends laid down on the floor there, some were playing with their phones, but I were not doing anything, just laying there. It felt so nice,with my head rested on my friend's foot and my eyes on the amazin murals on the ceiling. So peaceful. I could sleep there at that time.
Note : I do it to ease you, certainly not to lengthen the post.

After 20 minutes or so, I and my friends finally gathered the motivation to get working again. Well, actually even if we headed back we were going to slack anyway. Outside of the mosque was a cart selling baso tahu. I collected my money with my friend's to get a plate of it. It was good. After filling my stomach with my second dish, I went to Lapbal again. I got another stamp by the way, not sure why. I tried to sneak a game of karambol with my friends. I learned my lesson after we got caught and told to pay. Afterward, I went talking with my friends. At that time, it was the turn of a foundation that handle traditional games to present himself. I met my friend, Fonna there. He is a really kind upperclassman. I played the traditional games like a bamboo pistol with him.

Note : I know I talk about my friends a lot here. But they are all not the same people. I played karambol with the guys from other class that came from the same junior high with me. The friends in mosque were my classmates. And the friends I talked were my classmates last year.

It was three o'clock and I prayed Ashar (with a little bit of laying down in the mosque). I got another two stamp so I had five times counting the one I got the first time. After going back, I hung out at the stand between mine and the one with karambol, the X-IPA 2 stand. There was like a lot of puzzle there, like T puzzle and make a square puzzle. There was a challenge to anyone that finished to arranged the T puzzle pieces into the forms from the problem book in five minutes got to have a three thousand rupiahs kitkat (after paying two thousand rupiahs). The game was hard indeed. Not wanting to risk it, I played, without paying. I managed to finish the game though, but I didn't get any kitkat, of course. And here I was solving for like eight or so forms. But I still wanted the kitkat, so I gave the solution of the game to one of my friends. End result? I got half, yay. The kitkat was ok since I don't really like chocolate. And so, I hung around there with my friend from X-IPA 2 until the sun went down. The number of visitors increase over time. And that was logical since the main attraction was Glenn Fredly, a R&B singer. He sang at night and these people only wanted to see him.

Glenn was charismatic and professional. I could see him handling the guest really skillfully. I watched the stage accompanied with my friends with their stupid shiny armband on their wrists. The people's reception was really good and enthusiastic. We sang along and moved our body while listening to him. At the end of the concert, Glenn had a selfie picture with us. After the Glenn show was over, people quickly went home and the place got deserted really fast.

There was a fire dance right at the end of the event though. After the lights went of, their extreme attraction was really eye--catching. After the event, I went home with my brother on his motorcycle.

The End.....(but not the last post since there are a lot of assignment I haven't done)

0 comments:

Post a Comment